A list of sites, blogs, articles and resources that I’ve found provocative, interesting, educational and/or useful!
A website about the power of our personal stories and making choices to rewrite or discard them. http://thework.com/en
Everything dance: http://www.5rhythms.com/ Please note that neither I nor my old group was ever formally affiliated with Gabrielle Roth as teachers or students; but her 5 rhythm template is an elegant and beautiful structure for creating a dance practice.
A website about the late John O’Donohue, Irish poet, scholar and mystic. http://www.johnodonohue.com/ His books are listed on my Bookshelves page. I highly recommend his audio books, which he reads himself in a wonderful Irish accent. He was one of the world’s most beautiful spiritual voices.
A website that’s a pleasure to interact with, filled with tools and information for personal growth and emotional intelligence, good writing and resources: http://www.becomingwhoyouare.net/
The website for information about highly sensitive personality type, as defined, studied and researched by Elaine Aron, PhD. Resources, research, blog, films, community and a booklist, including a workbook. Essential information if you are an HSP or fortunate enough to be connected to one. Please see my Bookshelves page for titles. http://hsperson.com/
Explore the Center For Nonviolent Communication site for learning resources, needs inventories, forums, projects and more.
Writer, psychologist and mythologist, Sharon Blackie.
Food, diet, nutrition and health:
- The biochemistry of Inflammation
- Diabetes management
- Zero-Carb Zen
- Primal eating
- The importance of fat
- Science-based nutrition information by author Denise Minger
- Ketogenic diet information by Georgia Ede, M.D.
- Fat, cholesterol and heart disease by Scottish author, speaker and doctor Malcolm Kendrick
- Fat, cholesterol, statins, carbs, heart disease and general health by Zoe Harcombe, Ph.D
- More Ketogenic diet information
- Food, farming and science-based information: The Weston A. Price Foundation
- Arthritis and depression
Holistic land management and permaculture: